WEEK 2 : Weekly Reflection
2nd week of my school internship phase 1 at Mount Tabor Girls High School, Pathanapuram
Day 3
21/07/2026 ( Tuesday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. and signed the attendance register along with the other teacher trainees. After that, I met my mentor teacher and discussed the lesson plan prepared for the day. During the fourth period, I taught some equations relating to the general identity of squares of differences to the students of Class VIII H. Later, I carried out invigilation duty in Class VIII H during the second period. The day gave me another opportunity to improve my teaching and classroom management skills. I left the school at 3:50 p.m., feeling more confident and motivated for the upcoming teaching days.
Day 4
22/07/2026 (Wednesday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. and signed the attendance register. After meeting my mentor teacher and reviewing my lesson plan, I conducted a Mathematics class for Class VIII H during the second period, where I taught the general identity of the squares of differences. Later, I handled a substitution period in the same class and engaged the students in educational games, making the session enjoyable and interactive. The day's experiences helped me strengthen my teaching skills and student interaction. I left the school at 3:50 p.m., satisfied with the day's activities.
Day 5
23/07/2026 (Thursday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. Due to the KSU educational strike in connection with the CJP party's protest regarding the paper leakage case, regular classes were not conducted. I utilized the day by completing my remaining lesson plans and other assigned work. I also visited and observed the various facilities of the school along with my fellow teacher trainees, which helped me gain a better understanding of the school environment. I left the school at 3:50 p.m., having made productive use of the day despite the disruption.
Day 6
24/07/2026 (Friday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. As the educational strike continued, no regular classes were conducted. I spent the day completing my remaining lesson plans and other assigned academic work. Although I could not take any classes, the day provided me with an opportunity to prepare thoroughly for the upcoming lessons and organize my teaching materials. I left the school at 3:50 p.m., feeling well prepared for the next teaching class of my internship.
Comments
Post a Comment