In the second day, we got an observation class of Rahul sir in class VIII G and we got an interaction class in the same class VIII G. We gave puzzles and games to the students.
Day 1 15/07/2026 The first day of Phase I of my teaching practice marked the beginning of an exciting and enriching journey. I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. with great enthusiasm and a sense of responsibility. After signing the attendance register, I met the Headmaster, who warmly welcomed all the teacher trainees and guided us to the staffroom. I then met my mentor teacher, discussed my lesson plan, and received valuable suggestions for the day's class. I was assigned to teach Mathematics in Class VIII H and was provided with the class timetable. After the morning assembly, I spent some time in the staffroom preparing for my lesson and interacting with the teachers. During the second period, I entered the classroom to conduct my first lesson, marking the beginning of my teaching practice. The topic for the day was ' squares of differences' from the chapter "Square Identities". The day was filled with new experiences, learning opportunities, and meaningful inte...
Day 1 of School Induction 2025 We got Mount Tabor High School, Pathanapuram for School Induction Programme. In the first day, we got an observation class of class IX by Sini P.John Tr.
Comments
Post a Comment