WEEK 4 : Weekly Reflection
4th week of my school internship phase 1 at Mount Tabor Girls High School, Pathanapuram
Day 12
03/08/2026 (Monday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. and signed the attendance register. I discussed the lesson plan prepared for the day with the mentor teacher. During the teaching sessions in class 8.H, I taught concepts related to the inner angles and outer angles of a polygon to the students. I used suitable examples to make the concepts clear and engaging. The session gave me an opportunity to improve my teaching and classroom management skills. I left the school at 3.50 pm.
Day 13
04/08/2026 (Tuesday)
I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the third period, I taught the concept of the sum of outer angles of a polygon to Class VIII H in an interesting way. In the fourth period, I conducted a value education class on the topic “Kindness” for Class VIII H. During the fifth period, I conducted a conscientization class on “Awareness on Cyber Safety” for Class IX D. The students actively participated in the activities during the classes. I left the school at 3.50 pm.
Day 14
05/08/2026 (Wednesday)
I reached the school at 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the second and third periods, I had teaching sessions in Class VIII H, where I taught problems related to outer angles and introduced the new topic regular polygons and their properties. In the afternoon, a PTA General Body Meeting was held at the school, and I was assigned the duty of supervising the students and helping them board their school buses safely. I left the school at 4:10 pm.
Day 15
07/08/2026 (Friday)
I arrived at the school at 9:20 a.m. and signed the attendance register. Since this was the last working day before the Onam exam, I spent the day completing and working out the Mathematics question paper for the first terminal examination. I reviewed the questions carefully and identified the important concepts and different types of questions included in the paper.
The question paper covered various mathematical concepts and included different question types such as objective questions, short-answer questions, problem-solving questions, and questions requiring detailed working and reasoning. I worked out each question systematically and checked the steps, calculations, and answers. This activity helped me to understand the pattern of the question paper, the distribution of marks, and the importance of assessing students' knowledge, understanding, application, and problem-solving skills.
The day was mainly devoted to the academic work related to the question paper, as it was the final working day before the Onam exams.

Comments
Post a Comment