WEEK 6 : WEEKLY REFLECTION
6th week of my school internship phase 1 at Mount Tabor Girls High School, Pathanapuram
Day 21
07/09/2026 (Monday)
I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. and signed the attendance register. Then I went to the staff room and met my mentor teacher. I showed my lesson plan and received suggestions from my mentor. After making the necessary changes, I completed my work. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the fourth period, where I taught multiplication and division using real-life examples. In the afternoon, a PTA meeting was conducted for the UP and HS students, except for Class X students. The session gave me an opportunity to improve my teaching and classroom management skills. I left the school at 3.50 pm.
Day 22
08/09/2026 (Tuesday)
Annual Sports Meet🏆🥇
The school conducted its annual Sports Meet, which was a two-day programme. I reached the school at 9:00 a.m. and signed the attendance register. We helped the teachers arrange the students in house-wise lines and moved to the school ground.The inauguration was done by the Patanapuram Sub-Inspector, Shri. Abhilash A. R. After the inaugural ceremony, the sports events began. We were assigned various responsibilities, including distributing refreshments, monitoring the games, reviewing the events, ensuring the safety of the students, and assisting the teachers. A lunch was also arranged for the teaching and non-teaching staff. The day was filled with enthusiasm, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Day 23
09/09/2026 (Wednesday)
I reached the school at 9:10 a.m. and signed the attendance register. The remaining sports events were conducted in the morning, and we were given the responsibility of reviewing the games. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the second period, where I taught problems from the section multiplication and division. During the fourth period, I had a substitution period in VIII H and engaged the students through games. In the fifth period, I helped the teachers conduct the Aksharamuttam Quiz for the LP and UP students.
Day 24
10/09/2026 (Thursday)
I reached the school at 9:10 a.m. and signed the attendance register. Then I met my mentor teacher and showed the day's lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the sixth period, where I taught different kinds of charge using real-life examples. I also had a substitution period in VIII during the third period. In addition, I helped the students with the preparation for the Shastramela and assisted the teachers in preparing questions for the Maths Quiz.
Day 25
11/09/2026 (Friday)
School Shastramela
I reached the school at 9:00 am and signed the attendance register. Today was the 'school shastramela'. It started at 10:00 am. Many students participated in the event with great enthusiasm. Various works and exhibits were displayed, including still models, innovative working models, art works, cloth printing, flower making, incense stick making, number charts and different types of experiments. Students were excited to present their works and shared their experiences and ideas with us. I got an opportunity to examine the students' works related to Mathematics. We evaluated the exhibits along with other teachers and awarded marks based on their performance. There were many interesting and creative items, and the event provided me with a valuable learning experience.



Comments
Post a Comment