WEEK 7 : WEEKLY REFLECTION
7th week of my school internship phase 1 at Mount Tabor Girls High School, Pathanapuram
Day 26
14/09/2026 (Monday)
I reached the school at 9:10 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the interval, I met my mentor teacher and showed her today’s lesson plan. I got a substitution period in VIII H during the fifth period, where I engaged the students in games. I also had a teaching period in VIII H during the sixth period, where I taught exercise problems from the section “Different Kinds of Change.”I left the school at 3:50 p.m., feeling satisfied with the day's experiences and looking forward to the next day of my internship.
Day 27
15/09/2026 (Tuesday)
I reached the school at 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the interval, I met my mentor teacher and showed her the lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the third period, where I taught problems from the section “Different Kinds of Change.” I explained the problems step by step and encouraged the students to participate actively in the class. I also had a substitution period in VIII C during the second period, where I engaged the students in solving mathematical puzzles. The activity helped to develop their logical thinking and problem-solving skills. I interacted with the students and encouraged them to share their answers and methods of solving the puzzles.
Day 28
16/09/2026 (Wednesday)
I reached the school at 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. Then, I met my mentor teacher and showed her the lesson plan for the day. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the second period, where I taught the topic “Multiple and Part” using real-life examples to make the concept easier for the students to understand. I got a substitution period in VIII H during the third period, where I engaged the students by teaching different types of fractions. During the fourth period, I helped the students with the preparation for the Shastramela. I assisted them in their preparations and encouraged them to actively participate in the activities.
Day 29
17/09/2026 (Thursday)
I reached the school at 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. After signing the register, I went to the staff room. Then, I met my mentor teacher and showed her my lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the sixth period, where I taught problems related to multiplication and division. I explained the problems step by step and encouraged the students to participate actively. The class went well. During the eighth period, I helped the students with the preparation for the Shastramela. I left the school at 3.50 pm.
Day 30
18/09/2026 (Friday)
Today, I reached the school at 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. Then, I went to the staff room and met the other teacher trainees. After that, I met my mentor teacher and showed her my lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII H during the second period, where I taught balance problems related to the concept of “Multiple and Part.” I explained the problems using suitable examples and encouraged the students to participate actively. Later, I got a substitution period in IX A during the fifth and sixth periods, where I engaged the students in an interactive session. I encouraged them to participate and share their ideas during the session. I left the school at 3.50 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment